"Having experienced transition myself, Michelle’s insights and advice are right on target. She clearly understands and she sets forth a simple yet powerful approach to success."
Director of Human Resources
"Nancy Lewis is the guru of networking! Her keen understanding of why and how we need to navigate the art of networking is phenomenal! Her chapter, Forget Networking…It’s All About Connecting is right on target for the forward motion needed in this current environment!"
Public Affairs Director
Host, Business in the Black
KISS 104.1 FM Atlanta
The Book For And About Women In Business Is Here
The Face of Business has Changed Dramatically.
Real Women, Real Issues: Positive Collaborations for Business Success is a unique collaboration between four dynamic women coming together from many years of varied experience and from their mastermind group experience. Out of that experience came the concept of communicating with other women on the importance of maintaining quality personal, professional and business relationships with other people who promote positive living.
From years of experience in training, human resources and corporate consulting Debra Gould, Nancy Lewis, Michelle Porchia and Carole Copeland Thomas have crafted a power-packed business guide for women and men of all ages and ethnicities.
Topics in the book include:
•Starting and Running A Business
•Working Through Difficulties and •Challenges
"Take the leap! is the advice that Debra gives strong resilient women who dream of starting their own business. With planning, education, cooperation and determination you CAN succeed.
"Amen! Sister Carole unselfishly shares a testimony so personal, so powerful and so priceless. From these pages she speaks as your friend, as your motivational speaker, and as your business partner."
Assistant to the President
Middlesex Community College
Founder of The Lura Smith Fund-Middlesex Community College Foundation
- Hire Carole To Grow Your Organization
Topics and Programs
- World Trade Day Presentation
- High Stakes Sexual Harassment
- Diversity & Dollars
- Diversity Best Practices
- Meeting Planners >
- Global Diversity/Multiculturalism >
- 2018 Diversity Awareness Month
- Diversity Awareness Month
- Multicultural Sympoisum Series
- Multigenerations In The Workplace
- Roosevelt Thomas Tribute
- Faith Based Initiatives >
- American Girl Dolls On Parade
- NSA New England 2017-2018
- GBCVB Multicultural Meet & Greet
- May Institute-Blue Cross Blue Shield Photo Gallery
- St Paul AME 100th Anniversary
- Joni's 80th Birthday Weekend
- Boston March Against Hate Photos
- Boston March Against Hate Videos
- NSA Influence 17
- Black NSA Influence 17
- NEHRA D&I Gala
- Bethel 2016 Photo Album
- May Institute Race Forum
- Park School PE
- NSA Central Florida
- Dorchester Bay EDC
- 2016 AME General Conference >
- N'Namdi Art Center-Detroit
- Family Gatherings >
- About Carole & Carole's Blog
- Video, Radio, More...
- Contact Us
- World Travels
- Carole's Coaching Academy