So get your thinking caps out and get ready to expand your thinking one question at a time.
You’ll find all of the answers below.
Have a good question to pose? Send me an email at email@example.com, and you might see it reposted in a future issue of “The Diversity Quiz Factor!”
-Carole Copeland Thomas
Below are 5 Questions With 5 Different Responses. All Answers Are Below.
Feel free to SHARE this quiz with your friends, colleagues and staff members.
1. What holiday do Canadians celebrate on the second Monday in October?
_____b. Mother's Day
_____c. Canadian Founder's Day
2. How many Gods are there in the Hindu faith?
_____d. 33 Million
3. In the case of sexual harassment, what should the victim do first at work?
_____a. Go straight to the police
_____b. Confront the offender if possible, and or take the
complaint directly to Human Resources
_____c. Tell your colleagues, form a vigilante and confront the offender
_____d. Go straight to your state's EEOC office
4. What country has the largest population in the world?
5. What one thing has the power to bring culturally different people together?
_____a. A vigorous debate
_____d. A heated argument
Thank you for taking this week's Diversity Quiz!
Please share it with your friends and colleagues.
1. d. Thanksgiving
Download Carole's video on this subject:
2. d. 33 Million
For more insight on this large number, click here and read this article:
3. b. Confront the offender if possible, and or take the complaint
directly to Human Resources
To learn more about sexual harassment, watch Carole's webinar on the subject.
Here's the link:
4. a. China with 1.3 billion people
India has 1.2 billion. Russia has 133 million. Brazil hs 218 million.
5. c. Food!
Download Carole's video "The Great Cultural Connection" and learn more about the power of food.