Watch The Video Below To Help You Implement Your 2017 Plan Of Action
Check Out Carole's Radio Show Below. Listen Anytime.
Focus On Empowerment can be heard every Thursday at 1pm Eastern.
Log Onto: www.blogtalkradio.com/globalcarole
Listen LIVE or Download Anytime At This Blog Post. Each broadcast can be replayed immediately following the show.
Ready or not, 2017 is here and starting off with a bang! As we reflect on the significant events of 2016, we must now fully focus on our present circumstances, future goals and aspirations. Similar to driving a car, the rear view mirror of yesterday shouldn’t overpower the importance of focusing our thoughts, hopes and actions on what is in front of us.
On today’s show, I’ll give you FIVE Ways to recalibrate your life to maximize your achievements from now till December. Your complete honesty and commitment to personal progress are the prerequisites to making this show matter in your life.
Buckle up and get ready to bring clarity and confidence into your 2017!
Your 5 Step Plan For 2017
1. Pull Out Your RVM ..... Your Rear View Mirror
Look back on 2016 and reflect on your past, your achievements, your lessons learned and your setbacks. Take a good hard look before closing the door on 2016.
2. Start Your Year NOW! WRITE DOWN your plan of action for the New Year.
3. Try the 3 Week Habit to change your behavior. Start a food journal. Start a finance journal. Contribute in it for 3 straight weeks. See if you can develop a positive pattern to alter/change your behavior fot the better.
4. Don't Neglect Your Family & Friends. That's all you have in life. Work should never occupy 100% of your time. Save the special moments for those who support and care for YOU.
5. Become a champion of Civic Engagement. Get involved in a non profit that is making difference in YOUR community. Become more politically educated in the issues. Stop allowing the political pundits to form YOUR perspectives on issues. Express your opinions online, with op-ed letters and with correspondence directed at your local/city/state/federal/international representatives.
The Multicultural Symposium Series Webinar Series features current topics designed to enhance personal development both on and off the job. All you need is a computer and a phone to join each webinar. Open to Members of the Multicultural Symposium Series.
Visit www.mssconnect.com for complete information.'
Want to learn what it's like to own your own business? Or how to expand your business? Pick up a copy of Carole's book today!
Click On The Cover Below...
How can YOU practice diversity and multiculturalism where YOU live?? Read Carole's book and find out how to make it happen!!
Click On The Book Cover Below...
Carole Copeland Thomas is a 27 year speaker, trainer and consultant specializing in global diversity, empowerment, multiculturalism and leadership issues.