Log Onto: www.blogtalkradio.com/globalcarole
Listen LIVE or Download Anytime
Popularized in the 1970s by its founders Richard Bandler and John Grinder, Neuro-Linguistic Programming or NLP has ridden a wave between high praise and straight out criticism during its 40 year existence. Steeped in a myriad of techniques that help each person understand their own process of thinking, NLP helped make motivational speaker Tony Robbins a multi-millionaire, while others have succeeded in advancing the concept in corporate and commercial arenas throughout the world.
Today we’ll define NLP in simple lay terms with a practitioner who understands it best. Our guest today is Tom Dotz, co-authored of a new book: NLP: The Essential Guide to Neuro-Linguistic Programming. We’ll learn about the NLP techniques for enhanced goal setting, motivation and confidence building, as well as strategies for overcoming fears and other obstacles to achieving success.
Put on your “thinking cap” and journey into the maps of your internal thoughts and realities.
This will indeed be a very interesting show.
About The Book
NLP literature may seem too technical or therapy-oriented to some. But this new NLP book is different as it’s a first-person account of real people applying NLP in their everyday lives – with themselves, their relationships, and their businesses. By exploring specific situations, you learn what NLP processes enabled people like you to improve their communication skills, creativity, and confidence.
Divided into 9 situation-specific sections, this book leads you through the most important NLP life-changing practices. You will discover:
· How your unique mind works and the strategies it has chosen that created your personal patterns and habits – and how you can change them.
· Simple solutions that work for the issues of anxiety, procrastination, and motivation.
· A better understanding of people from special ways of observing their behavior and the language they use.
· New ways of relating to other people that will enable you easily build rapport, be more persuasive, and encourage collaboration.
In this book, you’ll explore perennial problems of procrastination and stress, and learn how to live more in your “Zone.” It includes easy-to-understand applications of newer and more advanced NLP techniques, They also make new uses of key NLP ideas like mental rehearsal, mind-reading, and conflict integration. Each dynamic chapter contains Discovery Activities to make sure these life-changing skills become your own. This a must-have guide to NLP for self-development and influencing others, for people who know little or nothing about NLP and NLP professionals.
NLP CAN BRING YOU…
· Better success at work because you learn to be a more effective communicator, a more creative and productive contributor, a more influential leader, and a better team player.
· Enhanced relationships because you become more aware of how others think and behave, more comfortable with these differences, and more versatile in how you communicate with others.
· Greater ease in connecting with people and making decisions in varied contexts and situations because you can understand and manage your feelings instead of being driven by them.
· Increased personal satisfaction because you recognize what motivates you, know ways to reduce inner and external conflict, are better equipped to create goals and relationships that are compelling and rewarding.
Your Comments Are Welcome Below...
How To Download Today's Show
•Can't listen live??? No problem.
•After The Broadcast...Go To www.blogtalkradio.com/globalcarole
•On My Homepage Next To My Picture Click On The RSS Feed
(It's orange and has RSS on it)
•Select Today's Show
•Download As A MPEG File For Macs or Windows Files Fro PCs
•The Broadcast will play on your computer,
Laptop, iPod, iPhone, or any other MP3 Listening Device